Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eep. We're leaving in 13 minutes and I'm still in PJs.

Very quick.  Donnie got here on Friday; life couldn't be better now.  Except he is way too tall (think Will Ferrell in Elf at the beginning of the movie) for the shower and the doorways.  Oops.  But otherwise, I feel like I'm living in a paradise, he's realized what a "fairytale villiage" (his words) we live in, and we're settling in together.

We're leaving today for Paris, tomorrow for Barcelona, then spending two days in Lyon and Avignon each before coming back home.  Whirlwind trip, and I'll update with pictures (I promise!) upon our return.  Not sure what our internet access will be like til we get back.

xoxo and gros bisous to all!

2 comments:

  1. Is he moving to France, or just visiting? You're so lucky! My guy arrives for a visit in April, so delighted! Enjoy your vacances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lucky -- he's here for my last three months here, as long as you can be here without getting a Visa. He'll be working from his computer but our income will be my assistant salary. We could call it a challenge and living stingily, but we'd prefer to call it romantic, right? I'm sure April can't come soon enough for you!

    ReplyDelete