Friday, January 15, 2010

Good news, bad news.

Good news first: The vaguely sketchy grapefruit juice that I bought from the vaguely sketchy corner store is good.  Good tasting, and beyond that, I drank some a day or two ago and haven't barfed from it, so I think I'm good to go.

Bad news?  I'm still working (figuratively) on that (those?) post(s).  They're gonna happen.  I need them to.  I think I'm processing.  And healing.  It's been a rough time, since I've been back, but I think we're in the clear now.  More soon.

Love and hugs to all of you.  Also, Donnie gets here in three weeks.  We can throw that one into the good news pile, if you want.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! How about some red wine instead of grapefruit juice? And chocolate. And warm bread. Man. I guess I'm suggesting not so good ways to cope with your emotional state! OK- walking. And Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we got to skype-you're right-it definitely helps! And of course, we can't forget the swimming...mmm, the smell of chlorine! :)Love you so much baby girl of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want! Donnie joining you is awesomely good news! What fun you two will have, plus a positive distraction from homesickness. We miss you, but know this adventure is SO GOOD for you. And with Donnie there, it'll be the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete