Well, I don't have much to say except that, once again, my room is a mess, I'm starting classes again tomorrow, I unintentionally bought nine euros of cheese at the market today, I'm attempting to stick to this new budget I created for myself, aaaaaand my family is coming here in 12 days. Wow!
Also, on my way back from market, I met a cat who let me pet him and it was lovely. And there is this guy Damien who cooks for the school cafeteria and he has a dog who I sometimes get to pet as well. I think the dog's name is Bibou.
So now I need to lesson plan and clean and cook some food for myself because I am HONGRY. I bought some instant pancake mix at the grocery store yesterday for 94 centimes. I'm wary, but I'll give it a shot.
Sorry I haven't uploaded any more pictures in a while -- I've been taking them, but life is a bit busy at the mo'.
Oh also, as I was walking home from a bar last night, these guys walking behind me were arm-in-arm, singing and kind of beat boxing at the top of their lungs. The song was something about... freedom, I think. It was nice.
*Real World like, my life in Rouen, not the really bad MTV show that I secretly have watched a lot of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are at sunday dinner and ted and iris are learning how to comment on your blog...
ReplyDeletefrom ted and iris: We give you our love and miss you but see you soon! Grandma and Ted
xoxoxoxo
P.S. Ted says he won't see you as soon as Iris! :)
I like the sound of your day. I love new friends who are cats and dogs. I also really like that your family is coming and you bought cheese that you didn't expect to buy. All in all, a successful post-Germany day, I think.
ReplyDeleteI miss Sunday dinner.
Good work, Gramma and Ted! Now you guys should comment ALL THE TIME!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I miss Sunday Dinner too, Amy. Duh. :-/
ReplyDelete