Our internet has been down for over 24 hours, with no end in sight, really. Actually, I don't know. I called Orange but I was in the middle of the phone call when I had to go to class, so Fabi took over for me and I went to classes. So I do not know the current situation of our internet and phone line. But, since I am in France, and given the history we have had with Orange, I'm not holding my breath. So anyways, in case there is not internet when I get back, I stopped in the Salle des Profs to use the internet here. Good thing because I had a lot of important documents to analyze in my email (I'm looking at you, Amy and Donnie, the two people who accounted for 5 emails in my inbox. And only one of them was from Donnie...)
Blah. I'm going to go home and do some things. Among which include: make the pumpkin recipe that Lena and I made in Germany but with soy cream this time because France is the best! (except for when it comes to internet and pumpkin puree but that's another story); study some French [turns out I speak French that is riddled with errors, lacking subjunctive when it should be there, adding it in when it shouldn't, forgetting words that I once knew, etc... so while Donnie is studying his heart out in Tolono, I am going to study here. Group effort, booyah!]; and continue cleaning my room a bit. It is SO much better than it was before. But I still have a few organized piles throughout my room that need some attention, and then I'm going to sweep and mop, and clean my sink. And also, my family is coming here in SIX DAYS so I need to get some Christmas presents wrapped and ready to send home with them. Woohoooooo!
Over and out, homie Gs.
Note: upon revision, this post has about as many brackets, parentheses, and semi-colons as my oral French has errors. Eat your hearts out, because I like 'em. Especially semi-colons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am the queen of excessive parenthetical statements, and my love for the artfully (albeit sometimes inappropriately)-placed colon knows no bounds.
ReplyDeleteOWN IT, WORK IT, LIVE IT.
I'm (NOT) SORRY that I sent you 4 out of 5 e-mails. And I like the last sentence the best.
ReplyDelete