Saturday, November 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMMA!


Happy 75th birthday, Iris!!!!!!!


November 14th is a good day.

Gramma, thanks for being the best grandmother in the world. Nothing beats your hugs or your banana bread muffins. I am so lucky to know you and be related to you. Thank you for everything you have done for me and all the love you've shared with me and taught me. I love you so much, and I can't wait to show you around Rouen, and I can't wait to show you off to everyone here. One week til you get here!

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny! Today's my favorite grandma's birthday too! So, happy birthday to the best grandmas in both our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris is fanTASTIC. And that picture is v. good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day, Iris. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun in France:) Miss you Kinzie!!!

    ReplyDelete